Diagnosis, treatment and management for people with all stages of or at risk of developing Lymphoedema. Our services focus on life-long care through evidence based individualised intervention and management programs.
Treatment can reduce lymphoedema symptoms and, in the long term, provide people with education and skills to help manage their lymphoedema in their daily life.
What we can help you with:
- Assessment and diagnosis of Lymphoedema
- Treatment for Secondary and Primary Lymphoedema clients
- Ongoing monitoring and education for people at risk of developing lymphoedema
- Treatment of lower limbs, upper limbs, breast/chest and groin
- Conservative Management Modalities
- Manual Lymphatic drainage / decongestion
- Compression bandaging and garment prescription / fitting
- Skincare education to prevent infection
- Intermittent pneumatic compression
- Exercise advice
- Prescription and review of specialised compression garments
- Education and self-monitoring for life-long care
- Individualised exercise programs and advice regarding nutrition and weight management with our Exercise Physiologists
Our services are individualised to achieve the best possible result for you, and not all components of treatment will be necessary in all cases.